Feel free to leave comments under my posts. I love hearing your thoughts.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bark Of the Bog Owl , Wilder King trilogy

My Brother has been trying to get my to read this trilogy for years, and I wanted to I just had so many books that were in line first. Well it was Monday, our Library was closed Iwas sick of the books on my shelf, so I started it. I was in. I couldn't put the book down, the only reason I did was because I had to do school, and eat, and sleep, you know, the important stuff.
I knew I would like it but I didn't think It would be this much. when I like a book through out my day I am that character, I play in the woods as that character, and I try to solve the problems of that character, That's the way with these books. I'll tell you more about them when I've read the next two.

Books really can take you any where and every where!

No comments:

Post a Comment