Feel free to leave comments under my posts. I love hearing your thoughts.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wilder King Tilogy

Sorry it took me o long to get back to you all on this trilogy... Life!
OH MY GOSH!!! I'm in love! I'm going to read the trilogy again!
I would so highly recommend reading these books. As I said before it's a biblical parallel of David's Story. I so Enjoyed them.
The author added allot of laugh out loud hummer, and gave the characters such distinct personalities. These are the only books he's written and I seriously think if he wrote more that he could be big! I'm completely adding them to my favorites list! I could not put these books down, the first was my favorite but the third had the most laugh out loud hummer... and I did laugh out loud, ask my siblings who were trying to concentrate on other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment